BURN1™ turns your body into a highly efficient, fat burning machine.* The specialized blend of raspberry keytones, garcinia cambogia and potent thermogenics ignites hard-to-lose fat stores, like belly fat and love handles, while helping you feel satisfied between meals.* Key nutrients help you get energized for higher intensity workouts that mobilize and combust unwanted body fat as fuel.* Ingredients in BURN1™ :
- Burns Fat Quickly*Boosts Workout Intensity*
- Stimulates Energy*Improves Thermogenesis*
- Stokes Metabolism*Curbs Hunger Cravings*
- Intensifies Workouts* BURN1™'s potent thermogenic blend helps to intensify your daily training sessions especially when pounding the weights.* Utilize BURN1™ when real intensity matters for your workout.
- Burns Fat Faster* Burn more, store less. BURN1™'s raspberry ketones and garcinia cambogia help you destroy that last layer of unwanted body fat faster and easier than diet and exercise alone.*
- Optimizes Metabolism* BURN1™'s phenylethylamine hordenine and caffeine optimize your fat burning metabolism around the clock while helping you feel satisfied from lower calorie intake.*
- Energized & Focused* BURN1™'s neuronutrient blend of noopept, yohimbe and caffeine energizes your body and your mind so you get more out of everything you do. Get sharper, faster and more focused!
WHEN TO USE
Take 1 serving (2 capsules) of Burn1 in the morning on an empty stomach or in the early afternoon to energize and burn fat the rest of the day. Do not exceed 1 serving a day.
Take Burn1 half hour to an hour before exercise. Whether you are walking, practicing yoga, lifting weights, bike riding, or any endurance event. Burn1 will help burn more fat & tone & define your muscles.
Take Burn1 half hour to one hour prior to working out. It is ideal to take Burn1 as an energy booster. Get ready to turn your body into a highly efficient fat-burning machine!
For an even healthier diet, replace breakfast, lunch, or both with a Lean1 shake. Make sure meals are made up of lean protein, vegetables, and whole grains. Avoid high processed sugar, saturated fats, and starches.